After many years of development, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is here, and with it comes a brand new list of achievements and trophies. The Lego games are not usually difficult for most players, but their achievements and trophies usually require a long-term commitment as unlocking collectibles, finding secret characters and completing all the unique moments usually takes a long time, up to 40 hours past cases. Whether you’re just curious to see the list, or want to know which ones are really going to take a while – or are even nice and easy to grab – here’s the Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga achievement and trophy list.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Trophies and Achievements
There are 45 achievements on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, while the PlayStation version has an additional trophy for platinum. Check out the full list below, then we’ll cover what to look out for when stepping into a galaxy far, far away.
- “A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…”: Collect all other trophies; PlayStation Only (Platinum)
- “And who gave you permission…?”: Shoot off the helmets of 50 enemies.
- “Impressive, Most Impressive”: Completed all “Level Challenges” in a single level.
- The Phantom Menace: Episode I – Completed The Phantom Menace.
- Attack of the Clones: Episode II – Complete Attack of the Clones.
- Revenge of the Sith: Complete Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.
- A New Hope: Episode IV – Completed A New Hope.
- The Empire Strikes Back: Complete Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back.
- Return of the Jedi: Completed Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.
- The Force Awakens: Episode VII – Completed The Force Awakens.
- Completed The Last Jedi: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi.
- The Rise of Skywalker: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker completed.
- “It’s True… Everything”: Completed the Skywalker Saga.
- “You think you’re some kind of Jedi?”: Earned true Jedi status on any level.
- “You got yourself a ship!”: Earned 17,000 studs.
- “I don’t like you either!”: Achieve a combat multiplier value of 30.
- “Aggressive Negotiations”: Defeated three enemies simultaneously with a single explosion.
- “I Can Fly Anything”: Complete a flight level without dying.
- “Bring the crews to their fighters”: 100 TIE fighters destroyed.
- “A little short for a Stormtrooper…”: Create 25 disguises as a hero character.
- The Arkanis Sector: Complete all events on Geonosis and Tatooine.
- Greater Javin: Complete all events on Bespin, Crait, and Hoth.
- New Areas: Complete all events on Cantonica, Yavin 4, and Ajan Kloss.
- Rishi Maze: Complete all events on Kamino.
- The Inside: Complete all events on Coruscant, Jakku, and Takodana.
- The Slice: Complete all events on Kashyyyk and Kijimi.
- Back Sector: Complete all events on D’Qar, Naboo, and Pasaana.
- Unknown Regions: Complete all events on Ahch-To, Endor, Kef Bir, and Exegol.
- Western Reaches: Complete all events on Dagobah, Mustafar, and Utapau.
- “Now I am the Master”: Achieve true Jedi status in each level.
- “No More Training You Need”: Complete all “Level Challenges”.
- “A nice addition to my collection”: Collect all minikits in a single level.
- “You don’t have to worry about your reward”: Collect all minikits.
- “Raw Untamed Power”: Fully upgrade a character class.
- “Power! Unlimited Power!”: Fully upgrade all character classes.
- “What did you do with those plans?”: Collect all data cards.
- “You may shoot when ready”: Collect 1,000 Kyber Bricks.
- “Hello!”: Collect all characters.
- “See You Little One”: Complete all events in the galaxy.
- “The Fastest Pile of Junk in the Galaxy”: Complete all races in the galaxy.
- “Do it or don’t do it. There’s no try”: Complete all Galaxy Challenges.
- “Jedi Shop”: Use Jedi mind tricks to have five people fighting in the cantina at the same time.
- “I’ve never seen a real one!”: Ride all creatures across the galaxy.
- “Only One Business in the Galaxy…”: Earned 10,000,000,000 studs.
- “Hey, what are you trying to get us to do?” Complete all of Jawa’s “Faulty Droid” missions on Tatooine.
- “Gonk!”: Complete all GNK droid escort missions.
If you’ve played a Lego game before – and who hasn’t? – this list will look pretty familiar to you. A sizeable portion of the list is dedicated just to clearing the game’s various chapters, while others focus on the game’s collectibles, as always, in addition to playing with the game’s massive cast.
Where this differs from the previous games is the amount of side content, much of which is also tied to unlocking achievements and trophies. This includes activities like completing all GNK droid escort missions and completing all “events” on different terrains during your planet hopping saga.
You must also complete all level challenges, which are usually specific tasks related to collectibles, stud totals, and exploration. There’s even a full racing mode that requires some attention, in addition to getting through at least one space combat mission without dying. Of course, much of this list will be easier to complete in co-op, but your story is yours to write as you see fit, young Padawan.